Email is an effective way to reach a large audience in a non-intrusive and cost-effective manner. Email can be an effective nurturing tool. Emails can be used to attract and communicate with potential clients. Let your audience know about the blog posts or where to visit you at the next home show. The opportunities for email are endless when it comes to communicating with a far-reaching group of individuals on a regular basis.
Our robust email program, Sire DataTrac, will give you access to a variety of analytical data including opens, reads, click-throughs, and much more. This information can become a valuable part of your marketing program and can be an excellent resource for testing and measuring the effectiveness of targeted content and engaging recipients on a routine basis. Sire can develop an email template, which can be updated with new content on a regular basis.
The following data and suggestions support the use of Email marketing as part of your direct
- A well-crafted email campaign may receive a click-through rate of 70% or more.
- 39% of Americans check email up to three times a day.
- 89% of marketers use email marketing as their primary communications channel.
- Email newsletters should ideally be more about your audience and what’s important to them.
- Segment your database so you can reach your target audiences with the messages that pertain
- An organic database oftentimes outperforms a purchased list and can greatly reduce spam ratios.
- Include a well-written subject line with information such as the organization name, keywords explaining what the message refers to, and a clear call to action or deadline.
- Integrating web analytics with email marketing can help you gather information on your
audience’s patterns and habits.
At Sire Advertising, we are excited to provide you with an email marketing initiative to enhance your digital marketing strategy. Contact us today to learn more!